Dentist Chicago IL | Chicago Loop Dentistry
Offering General and Cosmetic Dentistry
25 East Washington Street #1121, Chicago, IL
Welcome to Chicago Loop Dentistry, where we have made it our mission to provide excellence in dental care without compromising quality or service to our patients. Dr. Jessica Mehta and our staff serve Chicago and the surrounding communities with exceptional care, ranging from Dental Crowns and Porcelain Veneers to Dental Implant Placement, Implant Supported Appliances, and Injectables, including Bruxism Therapy.
We continuously invest in state-of-the-art equipment and innovative new technologies, as we strive to exceed your expectations when it comes to comfort and safety. Our experienced and courteous staff is highly trained in assisting with all procedures, ensuring you experience the best, most comfortable, and convenient care possible.
What Sets Us Apart
At Chicago Loop Dentistry, patients come first. Your best interest is at the core of all we do. As a result, our dental care positively impacts our patients’ health and overall wellness every day. The following factors put our practice in a league of its own.
- Advanced technology—digital and laser equipment
- Convenient hours—before/after work, lunch hour
- One-visit care– we offer block appointments to limit the number of visits
- Anxiety accommodations—calming practices, techniques, and medication
- Individualized care—one-on-one, personable, tailored to your needs
- Patient education—tools provided to enable you to take control of your oral health
- Digital workflow—paperless billing, online booking and payments, access to the patient portal
- Continuing dental education— elite programs, keeping dentist and staff up to date
- Flexible financing—monthly payment options, membership plans for uninsured
- Infection control—stringent policy, maintaining a sterile environment
Our Safeguards for Dental Emergencies During COVID-19
- Keeping at a 6-foot distance between all individuals in the practice whenever possible
- Taking payments over the phone or online to limit in-person contact
- Spacing appointment times to practice ample social distancing
- Private, one-visit appointments to get the maximum amount of work done in one day while you are the only patient in our office
- Screening of any potential COVID- 19 patients or individuals exposed before an appointment
- Requiring patients antiseptic rinse and 20-second hand wash and/or use hand sanitizer before an appointment, PPE for patients in addition to staff
- Minimizing aerosols with use of electric handpieces, alternative equipment, and tools, and usage of high-volume evacuation suctions
- Routinely disinfecting non-treatment areas, including the front door, check-in counter, coat hooks, etc.
- Monitoring guidelines daily and continuing to update our precautions as recommended by infectious disease specialists.
Compassionate care. Modern technology. Exceptional results.312-372-3323 Book Appointment
We are proud to serve patients from the following local and national companies and organizations
- Jones Lang Lasalle
- Mesirow Financial
- CIBC Theatre
- Northern Trust
- The University of Chicago and Booth School of Business
- The Chicago Housing Authority
- Sidley Austin LLP
- Northwestern University
- Miller Coors